View Single Post
Old 04 May 2010, 06:33   #31
Registered User
NovaCoder's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Melbourne/Australia
Posts: 3,347
Personally I'm adopting the good old 'wait-and-see' approach. If this new 'chapter' is successful enough and I like the way things are heading then I may jump on board (funds allowing of course).

As much as I love my 1200, you can't hold on to the old hardware forever.
NovaCoder is offline  
Page generated in 0.04703 seconds with 9 queries