View Single Post
Old 09 September 2002, 01:04   #29
fiath

(continued)

Quote:

Is it because you want to zoom in?
No, I just didn't want to have the files embedded in the viewer because we would then not be able to distribute the viewer on the CAPS website - copyrighted material and all that. So I wanted them to use the files in the distribution, and those will comply to the standard of 300dpi - not good enough for professional duplication - but very readable.

Quote:

I don't understand you fully on thsi one
I just meant that the two wheels are "lined up" by default. And the text is at a normal angle.

Quote:

You hold and spin. I can change the multiplier so you don't have to be so slow on it!
Sounds good - I think that is the main problem. But also there is only the one "hot spot" am I right? I would prefer it if you could "start" anywhere too, but that is just trimmings

Quote:

About jim's suggestions, it can be done by keyboard if you feel like it, and about snapping, that would mean each wheel had many different snapping methods, so it's pretty useless if I want to use one engine for many codewheels...
I think it is fine as it is, just faster rotation

Quote:

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, I'll work on it as time permits
Of course. There is no rush at all... This is a hobby and it is supposed to be fun. It will take me weeks to get the time to do the Java version anyway (if I do it at all).

Page generated in 0.11562 seconds with 9 queries