View Single Post
Old 12 April 2010, 11:38   #142
xaind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnoStiC View Post
I had to make a few small changes, but I have a working build!

I have attached a zip containing the 3 files I had to modify to get it to compile. The changes I had to make were the following:

1. In src/md-i386-gcc/m68kops.h -- Some of the references to the regflags struct don't need to have an underscore pre-pended.

2. In src/compemu_raw_x86.c -- The signature for the vec function needs to be slightly different and an sc variable needs to be created. See the attached version. I'm not sure whether it would be neater to merge the two "#ifdef __APPLE__" blocks into one.

3. The config file parser doesn't know the "sdl.use_gl" entry anymore. This needs to be switched on for the Mac. (It makes a *big* difference to performance.) I can't imagine anyone ever wanting this to be switched off on the Mac, so I added the following lines to the target_default_options function in src/od-macosx/main.m:

Code:
#ifdef USE_SDL
	p->use_gl = 1;
#endif
I notice that using a config file via the command line with the "-f" option. For example:

Code:
uae -f myconfigfile.uaerc
is not working at the moment. Is that temporary, or will the way to specify config files on the command line be changing?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mac-Changes.zip (19.8 KB, 133 views)

Page generated in 0.06382 seconds with 12 queries