View Single Post
Old 07 April 2010, 00:23   #27
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Originally Posted by Photon View Post
There is some good code, even though I enjoyed the textured objects at the end the most.
Actually, the code is nothing special in that demo (and even Britez0r will agree on that! ;D) but it still is entertaining to watch. Just proves that you don't need advanced effects (there are none in the whole demo) to make a good demo!

Originally Posted by Photon View Post
The most wtf/awesome Amiga release for me was Blueberry's 4K.
I couldn't agree more, I totally didn't expect Blueberry to make an intro like that, awesome piece of work.

Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Also, teh demoscene is **********NOT****** about nostalgia.
Yeah, right.... Which is why you watch Amiga demos... Nothing more to say, really. Demoscene is about having fun and creating demos, if they feature old effects or new effects doesn't matter, there's an audience for each kind of demos.

Originally Posted by seuden View Post
EDIT: Am I wrong in thinking that the video and audio is all contained in just 4096 bytes?
It's called 4k intro for a reason you know.

Originally Posted by extralife View Post
lastly it's a little sad that blueberry didn't get any competition in the 4k compo(stingray), but tbh his entry this year was just absolutely awesome
Yeah, 4k compo was a bit disappointing, I agree. As for me, I didn't have much time for serious demo coding the last weeks/months but Blueberry will get competition again, you can be sure of that.
Page generated in 0.05317 seconds with 9 queries