View Single Post
Old 02 April 2010, 18:41   #3
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriez View Post
I was meant to do this a while ago but again I find myself in ''need'' to share this. Not for nostalgia sakes but for what it means to me today.
I just have to share with you the feeling that this awesome Amiga (mod) music brings. It still has quite the meaning to me 20 years after the big bang. Ofcourse music in general brings back memories but you know exactly what I mean when I say this is different. It means a trip back to those days and gives me a feeling of warmth. Memories of a dude still young and stupid and living it all up for the Amiga. It was always most about music for me and whenever I hear it back it embodies the whole amiga experience. Its cool to see and know that the people that were there at that time share that same special feeling.

Guys, big handshake for all those who know what the hell I am talking about
Ill proberly get a grilling for this, but I live eat and sleep amiga mods. Every day I listen to them, wether Im at home or at Amigakit. If the 4000T goes down, I start to twitch, until I force myself to run WinUAE and play the mods that way, .

Even my kids know all the tunes to the popular games, and we play name that Amiga tune, lol.

I too get all nostalgic, when I hear the Amiga tunes. They sound as fresh now as they did back then, .

Page generated in 0.04408 seconds with 11 queries