View Single Post
Old 27 March 2010, 23:03   #45
Dr. Dude
Senior Member
Dr. Dude's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: On Ami World
Posts: 500
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
I don't know the proper name for it or details of the construction, but the surface covering is light-directing prismatic or lenticular film for situations where different data sources need to be seen from the same screen depending on the angle of view.
yeah i know what you meen, just not the name for it
though a hologram would be cool to
Dr. Dude is offline  
Page generated in 0.03883 seconds with 10 queries