View Single Post
Old 21 March 2010, 11:12   #31
Bloodwych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
Bloodwych, I'm sorry I never replied to your offer to send me the zip file originally, and I understand it's not really worth the extra effort/bandwidth/storage space to upload the zips too. I just didn't want to bother you with something so trivial since you probably have much more important things to do, I think I had pissed you off enough already by complaining about not being able to access them on my own.
I'm sorry too Cammy if you felt that way. I'm always very happy to help, especially someone like yourself who really is a great member of the community.

I can come across as a bit of a straight talker, but in no way would I be bothered by your suggestions or requests. Not in the slightest. You add a lot to our community, so should never feel you are bothering anyone by asking and suggesting how things should be done. I spend more time helping some unknown and ungrateful people with trivial problems on the packs, so no objections to helping you out.

Looks like Akira is salivating at Rebel's optimized palette too!!! I'm not surprised!

Anyway, thank you Cammy for showing us your brilliant Workbench setup, and organising a palette and themes through Rebel (thanks to Rebel too). If you need any help with your pack, then as I said above, I'm here as a consultant.

I'll put together those packs in System. zip form today and upload them somewhere. Look out for a pm.

rare_j, brilliant - that's useful info. I'd love to add hard drive support into the ClassicWB packs and that mount file will do the trick. Thanks!

Page generated in 0.07816 seconds with 11 queries