View Single Post
Old 09 March 2010, 11:27   #1
I just got a load of amiga floppies

I just got given a bunch of amiga floppies, about 30 or so i think, just wanted to know if any of these programs are worth checking out, i checked about half of them, but after the 20 second wait between rebooting the Amiga and reading the floppy i gave up.

Oh and im sorry but i cant upload any of the discs, as i dont have the software/hardware, in case anyone wanted them.

-Amiga Power Issue 32, contains (nothing), disc read error, not sure if this disc is just blank or due to the disc being corrupted.

-CU Amiga Disc 79, contains Deluxe Paint. Although disc cover says kings quest VI and Dots.

-CU Amiga Disk 64, Contains Advantage and Vmorph.

-CU Amiga Disk 90, Contains Dir Work 2, Amiga Music, File Converter.

-CU Amiga Disk 78, Contains Adorage, Master Virus Killer and Task Force.

-AF 52A, Contains Blitz Basic 2, Defender and Zombie Apocalypse, also AGA fixes for 4 different games.

-Amiga Power Issue 40, Contains Impossible Mission Demo, Tanks n Stuff Demo, Infiltrator.

-Disc with Adorage written on it, presumably contains Adorage.

-Amiga Power Issue 25, Contains Beavers Demo, Entity.

-CU Amiga Disk 70, Contains Aegis Animator, Spectracolour.

-Amiga Computing, Contains Fighting Warriors, Amigadex, ShowSTD, Grammar and Toasters, plus the tune of the month.

-CU Amiga Disk 84, Contains Tactical Manager Demo, Statix Demo. Plus more samples for Octamed 4.

-CU Amiga Disk 83, Contains VideoTracker.

-The Amiga Collection, Contains AMOS Full Version.

-CU Amiga Disk 80, Contains OCTAMED 4 The Essential Upgrade, plus over 300k of music samples.

-Amiga Format Disk 63A, Contains Stop Press.

-Amiga User Super Disk No.46, Contains 21 utilities, too many to name.

-AF Disk 60B, Contains Demo Maniac, disc appears to have issues.

-CU Amiga Disk 92, Contains DPAINT 5, Realtime Effects Generator, StereoGram 3D Picture Maker and Choon of the month.

-CU Amiga Disk 74, Contains SCALA.

Damn i just got outbidded on a mouse, hope none of you are involved.

-Amiga Action, Contains Subarban Commando, Smurf Hunt.

-CU Amiga Disk 82, Contains Bump N Burn, Banshee AGA only.

-Amiga Action 2, Contains Benefactor, Center Court Tennis.

-AF 54A, Contains Super JAM, XAP and Caffeine Free.

-Amiga Computing, Contains JCGraph, Icon Editor, Super Duper 3, Doc Dump and Fast JPEG.

-Amiga Action 1, Contains F117A This program doesnt seem to work, Deep Core, Defender (again).

I seem to count 26 in total, so anyone spot any good programs in their? My friend seemed obsessed with magazines rather than actually playing proper games.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05600 seconds with 9 queries