View Single Post
Old 22 February 2010, 22:40   #92
uber cool demi god

Originally Posted by Hungry Horace View Post
Certainly i would like to give it a try and compare though. real A1200 and a PC running WinUAE are still big space hoggers,
That Acer Revo PC I linked to above fixes straight to the back of my TV where the wall bracket would normally go, that's a space saver

Granted the Minimig is small compared to a real Amiga 500 but like already mentioned you've then got to add the keyboard so it doesn't actually save that much space. I don't think you could use the space hog excuse when comparing a Minimig to a PC as we all know pc's can come in various sizes like the one linked to above, a laptop or even a netbook.

and i doubt i will ever have/want a PC under my TV when i have other media devices there already.
On that same reason you wouldn't have a Minimig under your TV either then? I mean one extra unit extra unit.

seuden - i appreciate the points you've made re: running winuae as an alternative, but some of us will do anything *not* to have PC for running Amiga stuff on (especially as i dont have a PC 'ready to go' for such usage)
I know people just don't want a PC but you'll need one for your Minimig, no? Well I suppose you could use your Amiga but then what would be the point of having a Minimig?

Please don't get me wrong I appreciate people will want a Minimig for whatever reason it's just that I cannot see anyone coming up with a good enough reason for me to spend out quite a bit of money.
Page generated in 0.05235 seconds with 9 queries