View Single Post
Old 11 February 2010, 19:54   #1
Needs a life

Yorkshire Amiga Curry!

Mercilessly stolen from taj's post on - it's a reminder for all!

We are organising a little get together with like minded people on the 20th February 2010 (less than 2 weeks away!).

Its nothing heavy to start with, just a curry at Akbars in Bradford, West Yorkshire to get everyone one together and discuss what everyone would like to see/do (ie meetings, renting a hall/church to setup machines and other possible future events). Everyone is welcome and I most certainly hope that you can come

The original Amibay thread is here:

Details of the night are below:

Date: Saturday Feb 20th, approx 6.30pm
Venue: Akbars, Leeds Road in Bradford.

Akbars is easily accessible from Bradford city centre (its literally up one long road from the centre, and you can easily get to it from Leeds or the Leeds/Bradford airport. Or the M62. And there is a Travel Lodge about 10 or 15 minutes walking distance from there too. (Travel Lodge link: )

Restaurant website:

Restaurant guide (with links to a map):

Address: 1276 Leeds Road, Thornbury, Bradford, BD3 8LF
Google maps link:

I hope as many of you as possible can come, I can vouch for the fantastic food and I reckon a bunch of you guys would make great company

Im hoping that by the end of the night we will have a good idea of whether people want to make it a regular thing, possibly at a hall somewhere so we can all bring our Migs and play Sensi!!

So, if you are interested and want to come, please can you post your intention on this thread Closer to the date Ill make a lot of noise and PM the people who have shown interest so we have an idea of numbers

See you there!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05656 seconds with 9 queries