View Single Post
Old 06 February 2010, 13:22   #15
Originally Posted by alkis21 View Post
I'd like to buy one, but $15 for shipping to Greece is not an actual "shipping cost", it's just a number they came up with. I hate these people who think they've discovered the marketing trick of the century, selling a product for $0.99 and then asking for $50 to ship it. It's not as if I can't afford it, but I refuse to support such slyness.
It is clearly obvious you have never run a business.

They arrived neatly packaged, individually heat sealed and in a strong box, and by registered post. Exactly as requested - simple order. All very well made. To me I was very happy with the product and the service. I'd buy again from Retrozone instantly. If you are not willing to pay for a service ... move along.

Of course, If you think you can do it cheaper - go ahead, pay and host a web site, add an online cart, take time out to build them, pack them carefully, arrange collection by USPS to any country in the world, and charge nothing for your time ....

Please, show us how to do all that without "such slyness".

I won't wait waste time waiting for you to do that. It is very easy to moan, but much more difficult getting up and actually doing it.

Page generated in 0.05109 seconds with 9 queries