View Single Post
Old 26 January 2010, 15:52   #328
Don_Adan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Sigh. This is getting entirely boring now.

Your little dig with "Sorry, but you're wrong (again?)", you've yet to prove me wrong.

Considering i've been on both sides of the fence (illegal side and as a programmer for commercial software companies), i'm guessing that makes me more informed than you.

Pinball Dreams and Curse of Enchantia were REVIEW copies as was St.Dragon.

Core Design were about as anti-piracy and scene cracking groups as you can get, they never did nor ever would allow a copy to be spread, even in non final format.

They were ALL review copies. How do I know this? Because ADS of Fairlight, previously of Inner City/Mayhem, Quartex and a few others had a contact with someone in one of the magazines that supplied him review copies.

Manchester United Premier League Champions released by Fairlight in 1994 was a magazine review copy.

Take it from someone who IS more learned on this subject than yourself.

As far as I am concerned, this subject is now over, by me continuing to respond to your ill researched posts, is only going to irk me to the point where I will no longer be able to respond in the calm manner I am able to do at the moment.

I sure as hell take umbrage with your suggesting i'm a liar and wrong on a subject I clearly know something about.
You are wrong Pinball Dreams was not review copy, better check Skid Row intro for info. Maybe Curse of Enchantia can be review copy, but this (4 disks) version is perhaps not available on the net for test, I overwrite my version with final version. And if I remember right in one of previous mail you wrote that Saint Dragon was full version. That's all.
BTW. Review copy was Tearaway Thomas (another FLT crack ?), then you can add this game to uncracked game lists.

Page generated in 0.05166 seconds with 9 queries