View Single Post
Old 06 January 2010, 15:03   #303
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Adan View Post
Not all Amiga games has protection. For me most of Amiga games with checksums or ingame checks were not cracked correctly in first time (first version is always the most important for most users). Most of poor cracks is fixed already. I checked Boilerroom collection, some titles has fixes: Ork, Warp, Mega Twins (I have my own fix for this game), but I don't checked these fixes. I don't know how many is "lots" for You: 50, 100, 200, 500 or more, but minimum 50 Amiga titles is not cracked or not cracked correctly. Next titles too: Rocket Ranger, Lords of Rising Sun, Legend of Longbow, Larry 5 etc.

BTW. I don't found cracked version of Saint Dragon, then perhaps You can't remove this game from list. Deep Core was crackfixed later.
Sorry, just rubbish. I can clearly remember completing Saint Dragon crack back when it was first released.

You can't judge all cracks on a few select groups versions. For instance, Paranoimia didn't crack Turrican properly, but everyone else did.

And its not true that 'most' game with checksums in them were not cracked properly first time.

Some games were not cracked properly, that doesn't equate to 'most' at all!

50 titles out of thousands is not a lot.

And the argument that lots of Amiga titles were not protected is spurious and rubbish. Only a small fraction of any titles were not protected, very small.

Page generated in 0.05779 seconds with 9 queries