View Single Post
Old 06 January 2010, 12:32   #300
Don_Adan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Regardless, of the many thousands of games released, perhaps less than 5% were not cracked properly.

I've also managed to dismiss 4 of the non working cracks from your list, without researching further. Any further lists are doubtless going to need amending in a similar fashion.

This discussion is pretty much over now.
Not all Amiga games has protection. For me most of Amiga games with checksums or ingame checks were not cracked correctly in first time (first version is always the most important for most users). Most of poor cracks is fixed already. I checked Boilerroom collection, some titles has fixes: Ork, Warp, Mega Twins (I have my own fix for this game), but I don't checked these fixes. I don't know how many is "lots" for You: 50, 100, 200, 500 or more, but minimum 50 Amiga titles is not cracked or not cracked correctly. Next titles too: Rocket Ranger, Lords of Rising Sun, Legend of Longbow, Larry 5 etc.

BTW. I don't found cracked version of Saint Dragon, then perhaps You can't remove this game from list. Deep Core was crackfixed later.

Page generated in 0.05041 seconds with 9 queries