View Single Post
Old 23 December 2009, 02:37   #40
Hey guys, thanks for joining in! I guess I set the deadline for December 24th so that even those in GMT-11 would still be able to upload their games and have them appear on Christmas day, even if it's at the end of the day. Of course, the sooner you finish, the sooner I can add it to the Amiga Christmas Tree website where it can be downloaded and played by everyone, so you may have a better chance if your game is finished a few hours earlier than the others, it just depends how long people are going to be checking back on the page.

Unless I just wait for all the entries before I upload the page with them, but if that were the case I wouldn't be sure if I was still waiting for an entry from someone who hasn't let me know yet.

I guess I should say, let's all TRY and get our entries finished by Midnight in Greenwich, at least that way they should be available to download from my page some time in the late morning in New Zealand, Australia and Japan, with plenty of time for the rest of the world to wake up to the presents under the tree.
Page generated in 0.04915 seconds with 9 queries