WinUAE 2.0.0 (13.12.2009)
Main new features:
- Huge A500 cycle exact mode compatibility improvement.
- Improved unexpanded A1200/CD32 emulation compatibility. Approximate cycle-exact 68EC020/68020 emulation implemented, includes emulated 68020 instruction cache, approximate prefetch emulation.
- 68040 MMU emulation (from Aranym) For example Enforcer and M68K Linux compatibility. Not compatible with JIT.
- A2065 Zorro II hardware ethernet card emulation.
- CD32 drive emulation compatibility improved, includes animation CD streaming.
- Old game protection dongles emulated (Leaderboard, Robocop3, etc..)
- Built-in Vista/Windows 7 WASAPI sound API support.
- Real harddrive safetycheck only complains if drive is mounted read-write and has mounted Windows partitions.
- Full NTSC timing implemented (long/short line toggle etc..)
- "AutoVSync" mode that change native refresh rates automatically.
- Basic CPU frequency/bus multiplier configuration option added.
- Gayle IDE emulation compatibility improved.
- Single sided PC/Atari ST disk images supported.
- AVI and wave sound recording improved.
- File paths support http, https and ftp protocols.
- Automatic split DMS support.
- File dialog file type setting is stored to registry/ini.
- Display width is not anymore restricted to values divisible by eight.
- Bsdsocket emulation MSG_WAITALL implemented, CVS compatibility fix.
- Uaescsi.device TD_REMOVE implemented.
- DMA cycle debugger implemented.
- RTG screen mode on-screen leds.
- "Add PC drives at startup" does not mount drives that are also configured as real harddrives.
- Programmed refresh (non-PAL or NTSC) rate modes had bad sound.
- Right border background color error in some programs.
- On the fly USB input device insert changed unrelated keyboard layout settings.
- Non-DMA mode sprites work again (broke long time ago)
- 5.1 sound mode had wrong center and sub mixing ratio.
- CD32 pad default mapping green and yellow, RDW and FFW reversed.
- Uaescsi.device TD_GETGEOMETRY off by one error and no media status fixed.
- Directory filesystem ACTION_FH_FROM_LOCK notification bug fixed.
- Some types of serial ports were not detected.
- Randomly appearing single jumping black scanline finally fixed.
- Command line quote parsing was not compatible.
- Mouse didn't capture properly in mouse driver (tablet) mode.
- Directory harddrive duplication was possible in configuration file if path included national characters.
and much more than ever before.. (probably bugs too..)