View Single Post
Old 17 August 2002, 06:49   #18

Originally posted by Shatterhand
Haven't seen SSF turbo, though
I have to transfer it to my meega and tell you how it is, but from the looks of it, it's just like the PC version (ie quite fucking good)
NBA Jam... the 1 button joystick would be a problem, but besides that, could be easily done.
Not a problem, if the PROBE dreamteam would have handled the conversion. They did MK and MK2, NBA Jam was a piece of cake for them IMO. I wish they had converted japanese arcades.
More arcade shmups, like: Truxton 1 & 2 , Dogyuun, Batsugun... I believe they all could be easily done (Batsugun would be great on AGA machines).
Dunno how much pixel can the A1200 push, so perhaps it can't handle Batsugun. But lots of other could have. And they were not ported just because of the japanese producers' lack of interest in the platform. Someone should have gone to Japan and sold the Amiga to them. They would have made wonders with it. The FEW jap arcade conversions we had were done by european teams. I can only wonder what the japs could have done with this brilliant hardware.
imagine the amount of disks would be needed to put KOF
If the GBA got KOF, I don't think they would be many! GBA KOF must be at the most 64Mbit, that's about 8 disks. Shaq Fu had 6 and it was cack And the NeoGeo Pocket has a KOF in 16Mbits. As I always say, with teh right compromises, ANY game can be ported to any platform!
Games from Treasure.. they probably doesn't even know what an Amiga is, as they are from Japan, but hell, they could squeeze the most incredible code in the 68000
That's what I just said about the jappers. JUST IMAGINE FOR A MOMENT: japanese companies like Treasure, Taito, Sega, etc., programming IN-HOUSE for the Amiga... Alien Soldier on the Amiga. Sonic Team doing Puyo Puyo Amiga or Chu Chu Rocket Amiga. Drool-o-rama.
A decent port of Power Drift. Anywany, that would be asking too much, I haven't see one single decent port of it.
Saturn port is quite decent!
Page generated in 0.09005 seconds with 9 queries