17 November 2009, 20:24
Join Date: Jan 2002
ScummVM 1.0.0 "Shiny Logo" is finally out
Amiga OS4 package
Originally Posted by scummvm.org
It was just 3.5 months ago when we started to prepare for this release, and now finally the
day has come.....
Ladies and gentlemen, please greet the one and only ScummVM 1.0.0 "Shiny Logo!" The long
awaited, the most anticipated, the best... whatever.
We worked very hard on stability in this release, and in addition to all
that goodness available since our 1.0.0rc1, we added a new set of ports for Motorola Linux-based
phones (those on MotoEZX and MotoMAGX platforms) and fixed just a few hundred bugs.
The release is available from http://www.scummvm.org/downloads/
Heres whats new:
- Added MotoEZX and MotoMAGX ports.
- Fixed several bugs in GUI.
- Updated the project logo and icons.
- Clarified licenses for several PS2 port files.
- Fixed crash on game exit.
- Fixed crash at detection of some games.
- Fixed load/save code for PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed undo in Puzzle Pack games.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fixed missing background sound effects in some rooms.
- Fixed crashes with Future Wars and Operation Stealth demos.
- Fix freeze on game pause.
- Fixed gfx glitch in Lost in Time.
- Fixed hotspot-related regressions in Gob2.
- Fixed several regressions in Gob3.
- Fixed crash in Bargon Attack intro.
- Fixed animations in Win3.1 version of Gob3.
- Fixed video performance on PSP.
- Fixed menu blanking in some instances.
- Fix possible corruption of restart game save in Kyrandia 1.
- Fix GFX glitch at the broken bridge.
- Fix for brandon tunring invisible in some situations in Kyrandia 1.
- Fixed performance on NDS.
- Fixed several crashes in Return to Zork demo.
- Fixed several regressions in Nippon Safes.
- Fixed music in sushi bar in Nippon Safes.
- Fixed crash on Macintosh versions of Putt-Putt Joins the Parade and Fatty
Bear's Birthday Surprise.
- Fixed game save in Macintosh versions of HE games.
- Fixed default save game path in later HE games.
- Fixed palette in NES version of Maniac Mansion.
- Fixed palette in Amiga version of Secret of Monkey Island.
- Fixed cutscenes not stopping music after pressing ESC in DIG.
- Fixed lip-sync in Fatty Bear.
- Fixed crash in FT when entering inventory.
- Fixed crash in palace.
- Fixed crash when talking to the old lady.
- Fixed partially off-screen text in DW1.
- Added mouse pad undeneath onscreen keyboard
- Added ability to scroll when cursor reaches edge of screen (in mouse pad mode)
- Made cd audio read from track01.wav as well as track1.wav
- Fixed bug with switching modes with keyboard active
- Fixed video flickering and stretching is some situations.
- Improved suspend/resume support.
- Improved compatibility with VGA devices.