View Single Post
Old 10 November 2009, 07:44   #24
Ya' like it Retr0?
Okay... gonna try an ligten this up a bit, as I am in a very good mood =D

Originally Posted by DDNI View Post
LOL !!

Get a grip...
I have SOOOOO ripped that emoticon its UNREAL... it belongs to ME now!

Originally Posted by asm1 View Post
... I live with a disability that makes me stand out, I've been bullied/mocked and had the piss taken out of me something chronic. So yes pat me on the head and patronise me if it makes you feel better.

It's been done before and I'm sure it will again.......

my friend, relax... its not your fault you were an AtariST user as a child, I got over that dissability too (by keeping an A500 and buying an A600) =), slowly, with therapy you overcome these hurdles that the Atari ST placed in your life =)

Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
the same way you don't either, so i'll opt for the less extreme of the two options and just assume he's thick
I have found if there are two ways to take somthing, one of them being good, the other being bad, 99.999% of the time, it is the worst most possible way some one will take it. (just like my wife =))

Personally I believe its fake Big G, the "(because of my Speeling)" was a bit over the top as mentioned before.

Originally Posted by Leffmann View Post
Wouldn't say handicapped, thick nor stupid. A bit gullible perhaps and for sure didn't know a lot about Amigas.
If it is true, then its more down to gulliability. Still rather than pick on this dumb sap, I would be more inclined to kick the balls off the prick that felt he needed to rip him off by taking advantage of him!

Originally Posted by s2325 View Post
Not all, but none of my patients can write easily readable. They can draw, but it's on level of 3-5 years old.
Not to ever belittle the work you do, I have the up most respect for working with those with mental / physcial dissabilites. It shows the inate compassion of the human soul IMHO.

saying that though, your post does describe most high-school leavers in Norfolk. =)
Page generated in 0.08018 seconds with 9 queries