View Single Post
Old 28 October 2009, 11:37   #11
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakie View Post
Two other things.... first whomever runs this forum should add a specific area for Gamebase and these kind of discussions me thinks... After all, I am sure there are a lot of people using tools like that for organization purposes.
There is : http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76
Just the name isn't correct, since it should be changed, but apprently never did. However that is the correct subforum for GameBase Amiga related things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakie View Post
Second, I am stuck on something... first what is the best documentation for learning how to script game base to function with WinUAE? For that matter to learn how to script WinUAE as well, i.e. commands, variables etc etc..

I am trying to figure out how to make ALL my gamebase entries set the WinUAE default 'floppy drive emulation speed' to maximum for all entries. I manually do it for all games with few exceptions. Makes things load much faster... But I cannot figure out how to even set that parameter let alone set it as a default for WinUAE.
You don't need to change the script for that. Just load the two configs (GameBase Amiga.uae and WHDLoad.uae) from the GameBase Amiga folder in WinUAE. Change the setting and save it back (use 'load from' and 'save as' for that).

Page generated in 0.08519 seconds with 11 queries