Thread: System Shock!
View Single Post
Old 12 August 2002, 10:05   #33
Originally posted by Frederic
Look, Lukas. 99 percent of PC's run Windows, or close to it. So its not crazy of me to bring up the point I did. I have nothing against Linux. I respect it. Servers all over use Linux. But the reason we here go off on PC's is because the dominant OS for PC's, Windows, is garbage. XP is an improvement, and a set back as well. It was touted it as a total rebulid, totally stable. Yeah right.
MicroSoft nearly conquered the world, and they still cannot get it remotely right.
And....Half think there is intelligence in that idiotic, worthless, repetitive game???
Not as much as in Turrican, and the latest PC strategy games, with all 700 MB of space, are chcok full of AI flaws, and always needing patches. I never had to patch my Atari St or Megadrive stategy games.
Look, Frederic. What Amiga model was produced in biggest quantity? AFIK A500. But when some not-an-Amiga user connects Amiga with A500 then Amiga users protest telling there are A3000s, A4000s and so on... Just try to look at the reality with A LITTLE bit of realism
Btw Drake1009 is right. Amiga games were less complicated and smaller so bugs were less common, some games which had bugs are now improved by hackers...
How many Amiga games dont work on 68040 CPU, on ks2.x, have not HD installer and so on?... heh
Page generated in 0.06198 seconds with 9 queries