Hyperion owns AmigaOS
Have you guys seen the latest news on Hyperion having full ownership of the AmigaOS? What do you think?
* Are we going to see more hardware running AmigaOS in the short run?
* What about old G3 and G4 Macs? Do you think it is worth the time to port to this (obsolete) platform?
* I believe the AmigaOS might have a nice impact on the embedded systems market. What hardware do you think would be great to have it running on?
* I think the next big things AmigaOS must have are a Java Runtime Engine and touchscreen support/drivers. What about you?
* In terms of conquering Amigans of old (even if it's difficult/improbable to convert non-Amigans), what do you think AmigaOS should have added?