Sold many of these; probably missed something out. Ones I still own are in BOLD
Main computer progression
- Vic-20 (GORF and Jelly Monsters - true classics!)
- Spectrum 128k (briefly)
- Spectrum +2
- Atari ST Actually, really enjoyed my ST as friends had 8-bits. Loved Time Bandits!
- Amiga 500 Batman pack
- Amiga 500+ (worst decision ever, prefered the A500)
- Amiga 1200HD
- AMD 586 P75 overclocked to 166Mhz
- AMD K6-III 400Mhz
- AMD Duron 800 overclocked to 1Ghz
- AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- AMD Athlon XP Mobile overclocked to 2.4Ghz
- AMD Athlon 64 3200+ overclocked to 2.5Ghz
- INTEL Core2 Quad, nVidia 9800GTX+
Other computers (hobby machines):
- Atari Lynx
- X-Box Modded
- PSP (sold, not impressed with the crappy D-Pad)
- PS3 FAT (none of this THIN shite)
- Retro-PC console - Aopen nforce2 SFF with mobile Athlon XP, joypads, arcade sticks etc.
- Retro-PC gaming console - Biostar ideq nforce3 250GB SFF with Athlon64, x800 pro - used for playing older 3D games in XP 32bit and network games with friends. Also runs Linux from time to time.
- Media "whisper quiet energy star server" PC type thingy - Low power 45nm core2 duo (E7200) with antec earthwatts PSU 380W and silent fan modded x800 XT PE used for media and surfing the web. Pulls less than half the power of my main computer! Also, I play one-on-one network games on this against my friends from time to time (Quake III, UT99, UT2003, all sorts really!) when used with the Biostar SFF listed above.
No laptops. I hate laptops. May get a cheap netbook to surf and message whilst watching TV or something.