View Single Post
Old 12 October 2009, 03:15   #210
TCD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleauvive View Post
@TCD
I don't know what you're talking about that mistrust of Toni's config or smth. sorry. Doesn't sound like anything worth commenting after though.
Weren't you the one that proposed that Toni should change the A4000 quickstarts for your 'authentic' ones? Yes, yes you were (I can provide a link to your post if you want).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleauvive View Post
@Kitty
Really, you're missing something concerning RTG. I don't have time to go through this right now, but basically with RTG your WB, powered by a virtual gfx driver, is made independent from the native modes the games use.

P96 doesn't use it in full (or even partially) because the screen mode stay & remain "native" modes (or default modes, whatever you have them called).
I really think you're missing something. You told Kitty that 'if you don't use filters, you want a proportional resolution (e.g. 1280x1024) set when going full-screen'. Again the host resolution has nothing to do with the resolution inside WB (except it should be set higher). Kitty using 800x600 has done nothing 'wrong' which you even said in your post, so what the hell are you talking about?

Page generated in 0.05647 seconds with 9 queries