View Single Post
Old 09 October 2009, 09:55   #52
pmc
rebooting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucadip
pmc, I have read your post and didn't mean you are dumb either.
No worries man - no offence taken.

Quote:
I am just passionate when it comes to discuss about c64 and amiga, which I love in equal measure!
Me too - that's where we do agree entirely.

Quote:
New code? Man, I didn't program on an amiga or 64 since ages....
Bearing in mind you love the machines you should start again! \o/

Quote:
If I have understood properly, you are still active: have you got anything interesting (c64 || amiga) to look at?
Yeah I'm still doing my best to bash out code. It's not always that great but it's fun to do.

The Retro Megademo is coming soon. \o/ If you've got any ideas and you get that "I need to code" feeling again you could always contribute a routine to it...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers
I do think that the state-of-the-art demos on each machine requires about the same amount of time and talent to produce.
You can't argue with that - when it comes to state of the art demo releases then whatever platform the demo was produced on the two things it definitely takes is time and talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers
Possibly one thing that the C64 has as an advantage compared to the Amiga is the social structure of the scene. The C64 groups have for a number of years done thing separately from the remainder of the scene, this way they have managed to build a very nice environment and social structure.
You may have a point there - the C64 guys really love their machine and are really die hard fanatics - they care about the C64 only! And why not, hey you gotta go where the heart is right? Good luck to them - they produce great releases that I love to watch.

Page generated in 0.08705 seconds with 9 queries