View Single Post
Old 08 October 2009, 23:12   #50
lucadip
Where is my mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmc View Post
@ lucadip - reread my post - I said in "in my opinion and from my experience". I didn't say you were wrong - if you disagree then that's entirely fair enough - each to their own as they say...
pmc, I have read your post and didn't mean you are dumb either. I am just passionate when it comes to discuss about c64 and amiga, which I love in equal measure!
Quote:
In my experience one was no more difficult to learn than the other. Once learned, I personally find things like having more registers available and those powerful addressing modes actually make manipulating data easier. This is definitely just a matter of personal taste though.
Fair enough. I remember, though, buying "The programmer's Handbook", the RKRMs and a 680x0 reference along with my first amiga and being shocked at the size of those manuals compared to those I had with my c64. That might also be the reason why I'm still convinced to date that the amiga is more complex.
Quote:
If you've coded both have you got any cool routines to show us? - I always like seeing new code.
New code? Man, I didn't program on an amiga or 64 since ages.... Anyway, I would love to, but I'm afraid I have never coded anything really worth to show.
If I have understood properly, you are still active: have you got anything interesting (c64 || amiga) to look at?

Page generated in 0.04915 seconds with 9 queries