View Single Post
Old 08 October 2009, 22:12   #50
Where is my mind?

Originally Posted by pmc View Post
@ lucadip - reread my post - I said in "in my opinion and from my experience". I didn't say you were wrong - if you disagree then that's entirely fair enough - each to their own as they say...
pmc, I have read your post and didn't mean you are dumb either. I am just passionate when it comes to discuss about c64 and amiga, which I love in equal measure!
In my experience one was no more difficult to learn than the other. Once learned, I personally find things like having more registers available and those powerful addressing modes actually make manipulating data easier. This is definitely just a matter of personal taste though.
Fair enough. I remember, though, buying "The programmer's Handbook", the RKRMs and a 680x0 reference along with my first amiga and being shocked at the size of those manuals compared to those I had with my c64. That might also be the reason why I'm still convinced to date that the amiga is more complex.
If you've coded both have you got any cool routines to show us? - I always like seeing new code.
New code? Man, I didn't program on an amiga or 64 since ages.... Anyway, I would love to, but I'm afraid I have never coded anything really worth to show.
If I have understood properly, you are still active: have you got anything interesting (c64 || amiga) to look at?
Page generated in 0.05173 seconds with 9 queries