Thread: WinUAE Borders?
View Single Post
Old 06 October 2009, 02:29   #47
NewDeli
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NewDeli Send a message via Skype™ to NewDeli
Did I say "kitty, get Picasso96 to playWHDLoad games ?" It's the second time you're putting that upfront TCD, and I am pretty sure I haven't said or implied that, nor thought it could do any good to play WHDLoad games.

Let's assume here my focus is explaining how I would do to displaying WB in full screen mode without borders.

I am speaking about MY experience, so the part concerning AmigaSYS VS classicWB only applies to ME. the config. provided with AmigaSYS is somehow generic, one can almost use one of his custom A1200 config. "as is" to boot the .HDF (kitty managed to boot it, and go on with the install after inserting WB 3.1 ADF).

I find ClassicWB to be much less forgiving in that perspective. I suppose this, augmented by the many screenmodes uaegfx offers make reverting from RTG'd Workbenching not an interesting option for me.

And please, it's all right for people to disagree with me, but don't make it sound like I am pretending to be a substitute for Bloodwych insights on his own productions.

Last edited by NewDeli; 06 October 2009 at 03:25.

Page generated in 0.04749 seconds with 9 queries