View Single Post
Old 05 October 2009, 08:21   #7
bastibs
Banned

@Zetr0:
Accept your comment,
but it were only 2 and the reason was that at first I didn't understand (or read) the rules. Today I know and I must say: I don't like this rules because new users can be frightened. I think a prohibition of private messages about business is excessive and have only few pros.

I think I have the right on defence:

1.)
To the lies on A1K: (my opinion)
I don't like A1K because there are nobody can say his opinion! There are always the same people which discriminate new users again and again. (for example if they start an thread for sale at first or ask something which is not desired)
There are also called ebay accounts which do not belong to me or my friends definitively. Moreover, it's legal to have more than one account on ebay.
Such things have never happened on Amiganews or German Amiga Community, on the contrary, both Admins are correct guys.

2.)
The day before yesterday AMike threatened me with 2 possibilities and deliver an utlimatum of 24 hours:

1. I remove all users from my list and everybody loves me again. (so fast it can be love, sure)

OR (if not)

2. He will publish bad things about me.

I declined because he also didn’t want to remove the lies about me on A1K. (this was my offer) and furthermore this list is my own and honest opinion about this guys.

Now he starts his threat on EAB and A1K...

3.)
For the problem with Giana Sisters (from which everybody knows) I have apologised me long time ago and refunded full money to the buyer. Asks him! So this case was discussed already and solved.

And buy the way: I never write silly comments on trading threads from cebulba or amigamicro.

Last edited by bastibs; 05 October 2009 at 13:17.

Page generated in 0.04799 seconds with 11 queries