View Single Post
Old 25 September 2009, 00:53   #7
Peter
Still an Amiga user

I have been trying to track down the full registered version of "Scavenger 2" and have been in contact with the author... Ben Wright

Ben very kindly wrote back to me...

Hi Peter

Thanks for all the interest in Scavenger 2. I'm afraid I don't have a copy readily available to send off, the game was stored on the hard drive of my A1200 although that gave up the ghost some time ago. I also had it backed up on several floppies, however these are now stored somewhere in the loft at my parents place and are not readily to hand - also being over 10 years old I'm not sure if they're still working. The game was favourably reviewed in Amiga Format and did sell a few copies back in 1997 so someone else may be able to help with a floppy version (there must be some out there!)

There was also a Scavenger 1 which was reviewed in a couple of mags back in 1995 - that sank without trace. As did several music discs I produced, although these were also reviewed in CU and Amiga Format (late nineties).

More recently I created a game for PC called Antagonism. It's a 3D shoot-em-up similar to Sega's Space Harrier. If you're interested it's available for download from:
http://antagonism.bravehost.com

And a trailer on youtube:
[ Show youtube player ]

Regards,

Ben

I have also been in touch with F1 Software about this game as it was an F1 Licenseware release - I await their response... I will post back here as soon as I hear... but maybe, just maybe Ben may get the urge to take a trip back to his parents loft...

Of course if anyone has the full game please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scavenger2.gif
Views:	782
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	22796  

Last edited by Peter; 25 September 2009 at 01:12.

Page generated in 0.04533 seconds with 11 queries