Here is what was acquired from Gateway:
1. All trademarks logo's etc.
2. All existing inventory of Amiga International
3. All existing licenses.
4. License to All Amiga patents (Gateway still owns the patents, but we are able to use them).
5. All web sites, and registered domain names.
6. The Amiga OS and all that is associated with the OS.
7. The Amiga operation as it exists today.
Of course I have no clue if that is true or whether they still own all that.
I personally see no real value in the brand, though I'm sure you wouldn't be able to get it cheaply regardless.
According to Alexa, amiga.com was the 650075th most popular site on the Internet in the last 7 days. For comparison, abime.net was number 154039 in the last 7 days.