View Single Post
Old 26 August 2009, 12:26   #47
Long time member

Ive got both a PS3 and Xbox 360.. Dont use either for online gaming.. (only games I play online are Half Life 2 and Team Fortress 2 on my PC and only play about twice a year when my mate gets eveyone together and organises a session)

PS3 is great for iplayer and streaming divx from my PC.. I understand the xbox 360 can do this too but as I dont have a wireless adaptor for it Ive never taken it online.

My xbox 360 cost me 40 from a bootfair with 3 games (which I sold for 40). Even though the guy said it was working it had the RROD so quick call to M$ and it came back 3 weeks later fully working

My PS3 effectively cost me 80 due to the amazing deal that game had about 6 months back where they were giving you 25 credit for every 2 DS games you traded in.. Between the bootfairs and CEX, in one morning I managed to aquire approx 36 DS games for about 120 (average 3 each)
and traded them in at game for about 500 and used that to buy my PS3 and still have about 100 credit left over ready for this Christmas

Both machines have good games but I dont really follow whats coming out and which console has the prettier gfx. I tend to buy my games as and when I find them at the bootfair (got Pacific Rift for PS3 for 7 last week and secondhand xbox 360 games are so common I never pay more than 5 nowadays). My wife buys 'full price' games for me for birthdays and xmas and thats about it.
Page generated in 0.08334 seconds with 9 queries