View Single Post
Old 25 August 2009, 02:31   #8
You guys are really too nice. I know my videos don't deserve it, but I won't lie--always makes me feel ten feet high reading your comments about them!

I thought the OP's video was pretty funny. The guys looked a bit high, but it was amusing to see a couple of obviously good friends having such a good time. I can remember being that age--having a good friend like that is so important, especially for those of us who were (and are) very "nerdy" and have to deal with ignorant hate on a daily basis. I wonder what they will think of their videos ten or twenty years down the road, though. When I was that age my friends and I would occasionally make tapes or VHS movies, but thankfully those were never aired in a public forum.

I know all my videos aren't great, but I always ask myself what I would want to know about a game and then what kind of images/footage I can use to illustrate it. I am still struggling with the time limit and trying to decide how much or how little of each thing to show. I know 10 minutes feels like forever and a day if you're watching a video, but when you're trying to make it it feels more like 10 seconds.
Page generated in 0.06248 seconds with 9 queries