View Single Post
Old 24 August 2009, 16:51   #13
emuola
Registered Whdload user

Thank you for your clarification I haven't tested the drive, but it *seems* the Amiga works. And of course the seller claimed persistently that it's ok... Actually the Amiga seems to be a A1200HD (says in the sticker on the mb) It has a 2Gb cf-drive. I'm not able to test the Amiga properly before I get my new KS 3.1 chips. The *orons an Vesalia (again) let me down and sent me wrong chips I'm going to shop at Amigakit.com exclusively from this on

Like you said, the floppy drive is indeed quite long, it almost hits one side of the M-tec 1230 my Amiga has in the trapdoor slot.

Quote:
Does this drive have any mounting holes on either side to which this plate and a support bracket can be attached?
I'd say no, there are only 4 tiny holes on the "bare" side (also visible in the earlier photo) and none on the left or right side.

The bracket illustration will be great, because like youi said, I need it in any case I guess the spanking new drives available at Amigakit.com don't have the bracket with them either?

Last edited by emuola; 24 August 2009 at 17:00.

Page generated in 0.05552 seconds with 11 queries