View Single Post
Old 23 August 2009, 22:06   #2
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,299
Hi PowerPie,

If this is something you wish to do often, try searching for a Variac.

These are large, variable transformers which can give an output from 0-240 VAC, but they're heavy.

However, you might just find a cheap one in a surplus store.
prowler is offline  
Page generated in 0.05383 seconds with 10 queries