Guru meditation, you mean
Quick additional notes :
- Turrican II : level design didn't convince me, the two others (I & III) seem to have received more attention from the dev.
- Head over Heels : Too d*mn difficult
- Moonstone : Poor controls, the "adventure" part is very thin, repetitive
- Super Stardust :What does this game have that the Arcade shooters of that type don't ?
- Joe Blade : Hard to find anything pleasant about this one, need to fight against bugs first, then against your enemies
- Agony : ordinary close to mediocre shooter, the fact that it is from Psygnosis doesn't make this game better.
- Heimdall : Seems unfinished.