View Single Post
Old 20 August 2009, 01:34   #9
illy5603

Send a message via MSN to illy5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzerfan View Post
Blizkick doesn't work with the 1230XA.

I also have an 1230xa and idefix-express, and I use Doobrey's scsi.device 44.2. It includes the speedy-ide patch.. I get 4.1 MB/s with my 2GB Sandisk CF card.

thanks Doobrey Been waiting for someone to patch scsi.device with speedy-ide.

Edit see this thread to download scsi.device 44.2: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...ht=scsi.device (post #13)

Edit2: You can't use speedy-ide on it's own. Either use a tool like blizkick or remapollo, or Doobrey's scsi.device.
Or if you use a normal harddisk or a CF card which is fixed instead of removeable use idefix.
Thanks for the reply,

Ok I downloaded the file and now have scsi_44.2_a1200.pch sitting on my DH1: work area. So where does this go? Does it require more software to run?

The problem I am having is that people are describing all of these things that in and of themselves don't work without another application that sometimes requires ANOTHER application to kick stuff up to another application.

All I have is an Amiga 1200 with ClassicWB (3.1 OS W/3.1 Roms on board) on a CF card and that is it. No boing bags, no 3.9 patched boot ROMS, no other applications outside of my BBS software.

What do I need to do to make this work?

Page generated in 0.07763 seconds with 9 queries