View Single Post
Old 12 August 2009, 15:09   #10
Freakyweakywoo
(c) killergorilla 2007

I'm starting to see that no matter how bad a game is someone will really like it. I wasn't saying all games are bad, I too think some of the best games evarrrr have been released in recent years. It's just that I'm seeing remakes starting to pop up and we all know what that did to the movie industry, which if it wasn't for the odd gem, would have to be taken around the back of a barn and introduced to a shotgun.

Back on topic, this year has been pretty poor, I've bought 3 new releases! That's it. I managed that in two months last year.

My gf is into table-top role-play, so I turned to that, obviously it was DnD and I even found too many faults in that. Although the World of Darkness has tweaked the would-be horror director in me, so is providing some enjoyment.

I bought the a Sega compilation for my PS3 and it had the Phantasy Star, I played the original master system version and it was a deeply flawed game, but my god was it fun! It has left struggling to understand what exactly makes a good game. Phantasy Star was probably the most fun I've had with a game this year.

Page generated in 0.07994 seconds with 11 queries