View Single Post
Old 10 August 2009, 13:41   #1
Amiga Revival Fair 2009 - Tables Available!!!!

New Update:
Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the table/hall layout has been finalised and we have tables available for Amiga Developers/Traders/User groups etc.

The Tables are FREE (We just ask you to make a donation to the club funds of whatever you can afford)

Tables will be allocated on what we feel will add value to the event and not on a first come first served basis.

Additionally, I am personally asking, is there anyone out there in the UK who uses Hollywood and wouldn't mind doing a product demonstration in our Demonstration area?

Other programs, etc welcome!

Please post back here or PM me. I'll get in touch.

The Amiga North Thames Website will be updated in the coming weeks to include details of the event.

Mikey C

Earlier post.

Hello All,

Just a quick note on what's happening so far......

- Well to be honest not a lot, we have dealers on board, We may even have someone from Hyperion attending too (subject to confirmation).

Date and venue wise, we are looking at one day of the weekend of 12-13 of December. The venue will be in Enfield, Middlesex, GTR North London. (Will have confirmation within 3 weeks) Please note that location may change venue wise.

I am aware that there have been many attempts on here to have an EAB gathering, so, if we do have a type of event, we would be happy to set aside an area for EAB people.
What we need to know is what are your requirements in terms of table space, power etc and what would you like to do there.
(Note we cannot serve any alcohol at the venue. Food and drinks will be available though) Its your area, debate :-)

Additionally, if you can actually pledge your support to attend on the date, we would be grateful

Mikey C
Amiga North Thames Chairman.

Last edited by Mikey_C; 02 October 2009 at 22:41. Reason: update
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.08386 seconds with 9 queries