View Single Post
Old 28 July 2002, 22:50   #10
Akira

Quote:
Originally posted by thinlega
HaaaaHaaaaa!!! yeah me likes the "REP" comment!!!! :laugh
heh, lsd, what to expect?
Quote:
The setup looks cool!!.....are the four screens the same or do you have them doing different things?
Well, a last minute change left me without the WJMX12 mixer, so the four projectors showed the same images. Otherwise it would be two images, 1 and 3 from the WJMX50, and 2 and 4 from the WJMX12. It actually is one big wide screen with four projectors situated at the right distance from each other

Quote:
How do you make the flash anims go in time to the music are they keyboard controlled or do you chop it up using the mixer?
Keyboard+mouse controlled, so the interface between the sound and the computer is ME Works pretty frigging well, and the mixer helps too, because I give effects and chop it from there... I was banging at the keyboard, the mouse, controlling the mixer and using the Amiga's joystick. A real mess! But fun
Quote:
When i first look at the pic I thought The fan was some kind of mad attachment.....the biggest amiga MOD in the world!! [/B]
Bwahahaha! yeah! it kind of looks similar to the Amiga case

I'm in normal mode now so I wont be asking if that MOD is any good, and who composed it :laugh

Page generated in 0.05417 seconds with 9 queries