View Single Post
Old 28 July 2009, 11:22   #20
uber cool demi god

Hehe, nice to Gillingham there.

That's fine by me tbh. We need to get the teams sorted before we start with the players as I don't want to spend time changing the players for a team only then for me to find out I need to change the team name. I'll go through the teams that are currently in each league on cm and swap some names around, I'll let you know how I get on.

Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
Hmm, I wonder if one of our more technically minded members could find a way of 'disabling' the foreign limitations in the code? It must surely just be something that checks how many foreigners you have selected in your team so might be a relatively simple task - clearly I am not in a position to judge that however. But if we could get round that somehow that's probably one of the biggest problems out of the way.
I think you're right and it would be great if someone could but again I am also not in a position to judge how easy it would be. There must be a setting or something that when choosing anything other than England as the Country of the player it triggers it.

Last edited by seuden; 28 July 2009 at 11:29.
Page generated in 0.05290 seconds with 9 queries