View Single Post
Old 20 July 2009, 19:11   #1
Post Need Help Naming our Feature Film on Videogames

Greetings, everyone. As some of you know, I've been working with my friend Bill Loguidice on a feature film about the history of videogames. The film will cover gaming from its earliest roots, through the generations, up to modern times and speculate on the future. It's a fun romp, with tons of gameplay footage from all eras, a cool animated timeline feature, and personal interviews with over a dozen key figures such as John Romero and David Crane. We're making it with Lux Digital Pictures, who have lots of experience and make fabulous documentaries. In all humility, I think it's going to be by the best videogame documentary ever produced!

However, we need a title for this thing. We're undecided about what sounds best, so please vote on this poll, and it'd be great if you could provide some commentary about your choices as well. Also, if you have an idea for a better name, feel free to sound off. You might also want to check the threads at Armchair Arcade on this topic: (Name that movie! thread) (AA Poll)

Thanks so much for your help!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05180 seconds with 9 queries