Thread: Ambermoon
View Single Post
Old 13 July 2009, 14:23   #207
st-th
Bad Taste Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
You don't want to give out anything, and you must have a very good reason for this. [...]
You seem to have a severe comprehension problem, so I say it yet again: Some things I consider vital aren't finished yet.

Quote:
If you're not quick enough, someone else (like myself) will get bored and do the patches before you release them, so beware
I'm so not shivering... If you think you can do it better/faster/whatever, well, why don't you just do it?

Quote:
Certainly no longer doubting : your "illegal" instructions have absolutely nothing illegal !
Code:
 BTST D0,#$60E    ; 013C 060E
 BTST D0,#$2A     ; 013C 002A
Perhaps you need to switch to another disassembler...
meynaf, just look at the addressing mode. What effective address is this supposed to be? Immidiate as destination? Illegal. Absolute addressing? What's the "#" doing there, then? And it wouldn't make sense in the context of the code anyway. These are illegal instructions, meynaf.

Quote:
But there is a bug here, as BTST operates on bytes. $60E is instead treated as $0E.
The latter two of the three excerpts I gave should obviously be "btst d0,d2", as any decent 680x0 programmer should realize immediately. That's why I gave the leading lines as context.

Page generated in 0.05264 seconds with 9 queries