View Single Post
Old 18 July 2002, 23:12   #96
Jussi T.

Well hello...

I write here although at the moment i don't have pics about my positioning of machines...Mainly i use the pc (Amd 1000mhz/Windoes Me,Suse Linux (working on to get using of it..amiga like easiness in the programs of their own make and Help system is truely help system and of course there is too that getting started thing..(KDE-system i'm using and that easiness means..program can be open freely when you are taking info to use those stuff)/Amiga Forever...(well that one has been only waiting time to get amiga work and to get cable that can access information from pc to amiga (you've been speaking of some program called PctoAmiga...or something..is it better than AmigaE..)..I have in my pc peripherals likeVD-player/Cdr-Cdrw Writer Hp Deskjet 890C Pro Series,CanoScan N650U..Hpscanner isa-scsi is plainly not usable...no isa ports..;P...HItachi 19" CM751ET and the 3 1/2 drive (floppydrive)..so those where seeable...inner parts consist of..Matrox 450 (my sister is going to give me G550 but i'm thinking to buy Parhelia (G1000)..but when it's price has gone truely low...*before it goes away from the market...*I have to start sparing*)...then it's much better than any other..
I'm hoping that the new Amiga4.0 would come fast and that the Pc peripheral side would be tested soon...so I would get in hay a lot..(although i'm using my equipments to get it...no drunkaholic,drugaholic or Coffeeholic way)...
Amiga has:3.1 rom in it..(just the Wb needs to be installed..),Supraturbo 28 turbo and Golden Image second floppydrive....
At the moment my rooms tables and floor is flooded with dirty clothes (and clean one's)...sdome schools book of my upper school has to get to their place to the shelf...maybwe this week then...

Before I will take a photo I'll arrange things a bit..amiga things and linux things and pc stuff to their places and making them seeable...and of course game things too..(NWN from pc side,and amiga diskshelf and then things which means to me a lot...)...

So I make that one of my "Top Secret Projects"...You've not heard it you've not read it Got it....

Page generated in 0.08233 seconds with 9 queries