View Single Post
Old 07 June 2009, 03:50   #32
Moonstone? I haven't played that one, but will add it to my list. I love trying out new games!

What did you guys think about the format of the PLATO matt chat? I thought it was neat to talk about more than one game, but I don't want to dilute it too much. Still, it might be a fun way to cover similar titles like the Cinemaware games. I've already covered Defender, but there are still plenty of others...I was totally addicted to KoC back in the day. Still love the concept. Years ahead of Rockstar's stuff.

There are a few Amiga games that I simply must get to at some point, though I want to mix it up so that I'm not too repetitive. I've been trying to cover all sorts of different platforms. Mindwalker, Cannon Fodder, Sensible Soccer all come to mind.

Of other platforms...Maybe I should try to do Dungeons of Daggorath, Tunnels of Doom, or Temple of Apshai at some point. I should probably ask you guys for a favor, though. I really want to cover "Deja Vu" and some of the other ICOM simulation games. However, there's a problem. I can't find the original Mac games anywhere. Keep in mind that they originated on the classic Mac, not the Apple IIgs or the Amiga. However, I'll be damned if I can find anything about them. If you have info about obtaining a legal Mac rom of these games, please email me at matt at armchairarcade dot com. I don't mind paying, but might need help getting it up and running via emulation.

I've also had lots of requests to do Zork, but I have to admit--how could I do that on video? If anyone has ideas in that regard, please let me know. I don't think it would be much fun just looking at text on a screen. I guess I could hit up the wife to do some artwork...She is about to graduate with a degree in sculpture!

Anyway, please keep the comments coming. I love talking about this stuff.
Page generated in 0.08644 seconds with 9 queries