I started my Amiga experience only two years ago and since then I've spent some amount to get a full working A1200 system. This is a very closely to real price list, taken out from PayPal account
1) Amiga 1200, Rom Kickstart 3.0, Joystick, External CDROM, Mouse. It is also hardware modded : it includes an external ide port at the left side. = 128 Euros.
2) Amiga Video Port to VGA adapter = 15,00 Euros
3) External Scandoubler (To be able to use VGA multysinc monitor) = 21,60 Euros
4) Kickstart ROM 3.1 = 23,78 Euros.
5) 20 Gb, 2.5" Internal Hard Drive = 25,00 Euros
6) Microbotics XA1230 Accelerator, 32 Mb RAM, without FPU = 83,28 Euros
7) Netgear FA411 Pcmcia Network Card = 15,00 Euros (This card would fail a year later).
8) FPU for my Microbotics Accelerator = 12,00 Euros
9) Elbox Fast ATA Controller = 60,90 Euros
10) Ian Stedman's adapter to use ATX Power supply = 15,00 Euros
11) Fiberline FL-4680 Pcmcia Network Card = 19,00 Euros (to replace previous faulty Netgear Pcmcia Card)
12) 128 Mb SIMM for my XA1230 accelerator card = 23,00 Euros.
13) Iomega ZIP Drive Unit for File Interchange between PC and Amiga = 17,00 Euros
14) Apollo 1240 Defective Accelerator Card (Very thanks to Overdose) = 11,00 Euros
Total 469,56 Euros.
And probably this won't be the end, because I want to repair the 1240 accelerator and also want to buy an IndivisionAGA ...