View Single Post
Old 30 May 2009, 16:51   #28
Soldering Ironman
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
I start to believe the 'Clone-A' is a technology project to make products like the I-ECS possible, not an end in itself. Therefore a Clone-A Amiga is not on the cards...
...would I be correct? (I hope not)
I hope you understand that my main motivation posting in this thread was to clarify 2 points which some people might not have been aware of:

1. The Clone-A design was presented in a FULLY functioning form to an audience who could touch and abuse it.

2. Indivision ECS, a soon to be released product, does contain Clone-A technology.

My intention was not to discuss any internal development plans, though I can understand that a lot of people are awaiting our next steps concerning Clone-A. Believe me, from all people in the world, Jens and me will be the most happy ones when the day has finally arrived so that we can present Clone-A in its FINISHED form to you. We both have invested a significant amount of time and other resources into this project.

Please understand that, although some people might have a different perception, we are a relatively small company, which tries to survive in a relatively small market in rough economic times. We need to take care of ourselves and we want to ensure that Clone-A will be a success and not a failure.

As you can see with Indivision ECS, Clone-A has given us a lot of interesting design options for future projects and it surely won't be the last time something interesting will come out of our efforts.

Thanks for your understanding.
Page generated in 0.05070 seconds with 9 queries