View Single Post
Old 18 May 2009, 09:34   #4
Isn't the world full of parodies, how exactly is it making violations differently in this case? They've made effects and 3D models themselves etc. An in case you didn't notice, there's as much from Babylon5 as from ST

First films were crappy animations made with some paint program and talked voice. Couple of the latest are acted and pretty fun actually. The latest is surprisingly good, but also should be as it was in the making so long It has even got into DVD distribution and I bought it from local supermarket for example.

They've always been made on PC, AFAIK, but there are lots of C64 and Amiga references. In the latest film legendary TAC-2 joystick is on very big part. And in the previous film there was A500 shown and some heavy Windows jokes. And how about the name of the starship C.P.P. Kickstart.

I think 3D in earlier movies was made with 3ds Max, but in the latest one they switched to Lightwave.

Anyway, I'd recommend to watch the latest movie, and why not the 2nd latest too. There's subtitles for many languages available, although the best laughs you get sometimes when understanding finnish and see how it's translated to english
Page generated in 0.05198 seconds with 9 queries