View Single Post
Old 06 July 2002, 08:41   #8
fiath

@all

Okay, I will keep it how it is - and not bother with a table

@Paul

Nice suggestion - but I would never be bothered to update it that way

@jmmijo

Not sure there is much point really, there can't be many out there... However, if the list does get big - I will certainly do that. It is currently pretty much comma delimited anyway - so easy conversion.

@Twistin'

Thanks for the info!

I have not finished the list yet - all have been "CAPP'ed" - apart from a couple in your wanted list and all ST-Amiga Format ones. But I will only mark them as such when I am sure that they are correct integrity wise.

This may not be very easy since we think that MANY (if not all) coverdisks were done in really cheap mastering process - probably with no (or flawed) verify to save time.

If the same errors we are seeing happen on any more dumps we get - we can confirm the dumps "good" to how they came from the duplicator - as we can't get better than that...

I am not currently aware of any cracks - I will rely on you guys for that one if that is okay...

Any more info welcome!

I will trawel the EAB and the net at some point to fill in some of the dual format disks or anything else I can find... I have seen this stuff mentioned quite a bit here...

Page generated in 0.04387 seconds with 11 queries