View Single Post
Old 03 May 2009, 15:42   #1
Ironclaw's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ...
Age: 39
Posts: 3,313
Name games using that letter-wheel thingy to enter your name.

I'm talking about those thingies when you die in a game (usually), some have a plain text line, like "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" with the text above "please enter your name"... others have that letter wheel.

I want you guys to name games using the letter wheel (don't ask why, just curious).

I remember some games using them, and have checked HOL, but the screenshots on HOL are almost always from ingame play, no highscore screens and the like....

So, give me names and I'll play the games to check them out...

Ironclaw is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.03968 seconds with 10 queries