View Single Post
Old 01 May 2009, 05:29   #163
Just to reply to the OP's post: There is no such thing as a "pure" platform game. The genre, in and of itself, can be expanded with different concepts loaded into a platform game. You sure as hell aren't going to tell me that games like Mario and Sonic can be compared with Turrican, Metroid, or Another World? Because they can't.

BTW, there is no such thing as a perfect controller. People will enjoy with whatever controller they like to use, due to personal preferences. There is not a single controller out there on planet Earth that everybody will agree on as the best.

But what does it matter what I say? I'm just an American who grew up with both a PC and gaming consoles, and I have never ever heard of an Amiga in my entire life, until about a year ago. >_> I'm more or less surprised the C64 was popular in America, but not the Amiga. I wonder why?

P.S.: I prefer right-hand drive cars, instead of left-hand drive ones. Is an Englishman or an Aussie gonna ostracize my driving skills because of that? >_>
Page generated in 0.04855 seconds with 9 queries